Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taylor's Birthday, Baby update






Taylor turned 7 on May 27th. We had a birthday party for family and a few friends at my mom's house on the 25th. Taylor had a great time, and it was a good turn out, and she got some gifts that made her really happy.



Two weeks ago at my OB appt, when she measured my uterus it seemed to be measuring a couple weeks ahead so she said if it continued, she would send me for another ultrasound.
Well, I went in yesterday and I am 27 weeks...I measured at 32. So, I went right over to the ultrasound office and they has a no-show and got me in right away. The tech said that everythign looks fine. There is the right amount of fluid and baby looks great, he is just measuring bigger than 27 weeks, so when I see my Dr. next, she will decide if she wants to change my due date.
My first due date was 8-12, then it was changed to 8-26, then 8-20 and then back to 8-26, so I wouldnt be at all surprised if it was changed to early August. And as long as he is healthy, I'm fine with having him a little sooner :)

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! she looks so happy!!!

great job on the cake!

Mills Family said...

Has it really been 7 years holy cow.. I remember taking her one night so you could have a night off when i was dating owen..
hahah how funny

xoxo