Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Dr.'s Appt

I've been having some pain lately, so I went into my OB's office today and saw a nurse practitioner.
She said the pains were probably just stretching and the pressure of him being low, but she checked me and I have started to dilate already. She did the Fetal Fibronectin Swab (a test for pre-term labor), and told me that I need to be resting all that I can and that if I have any contractions that are more than random ones, I need to call, or if the pains get worse.
I measured at 36 weeks (I'm at 31 right now), so she ordered another ultrasound for this friday, and said that I will probably be having a big baby.
That's all I have to report right now, but I feel much better that they squeezed me in with someone instead of having to wait til my next scheduled appt.

No comments: