Sunday, October 19, 2008

An update long overdue






I apologize for not keeping this more updated, but it feels like the past 2 months have been extremely busy.
Cash was having some problems with projectile vomiting for awhile, and one day (September 18th) it got so bad that the pediatrician directed us to go to the Emergency Room at Evergreen Hospital. While there, he got an ultrasound on his tummy to rule out Pyloric Stenosis, and luckily everything looked fine. After that, we started feeding him slower, so he was eating less, more often. That seemed to help, and now he is doing much better so I'm hoping he outgrew whatever the initial problem was.
Just going through his diaper bag, I found two stat sheets from appointments.
At birth 8.7.08 he was 7lbs 2 oz 20 inches long
on 8.19.08 he was 7lbs and 20 1/8 inches long
on 10.7.08 at 2 months old he was 11lbs 5.4oz and 23 1/2 inches long. My baby is getting big!

I've been attending a MOPS group at church and I'm really enjoying it. Kimmie is going with me, and it's a great opportunity for us to get out and have some social time while the boys are being taken care of.

I don't have much to say right now, but I'll include some pictures of Cash and I promise more frequent updates from now on.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

He is so cute!!! He looks like Taylor's twin in the picture of them together. We miss you guys.