I usually buy diapers where ever is most convenient, but today I decided to check out a deal on pampers at http://www.diapers.com/ and I'm glad I did!
I ordered:
Pampers Cruisers Large Case Size 3, 160 diapers
$41.99
Pampers Cruisers Jumbo Pack Size 3, 31 diapers
$9.99
Subtotal: $51.98
Shipping fee: FREE with any order over $49 and my diapers will be here Tuesday!
Credits: $10.00 (Referral Code from a friend, good for 10 bucks off your first order)
Manu. Coupon: $1.00 (it was right there when I ordered the diapers, I just clicked a box)
Total: $40.98
So, for $40.98 I got 191 diapers (less than 22 cents a diaper!), Free Shipping and 50 bonus pampers gifts to grow points in addition to the ones that will be in the diapers!
If you want to get a deal like this and save 10 bucks off your first order, enter APRILW when it asks for your referral code when you're at the checkout :)
*You may have to click on this page to get the bonus gifts to grow points
http://www.diapers.com/pampers.aspx?src=pampers_gtg
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment