I got an email from my mom yesterday, and the closing line was "I miss reading the Willard Family Blogspot". I visited my blog, and I knew it had been awhile since I had written anything, but it sure didn't feel like it had been 2 full months. I guess I've been busy, and at the risk of sounding like a debbie downer...a bit stressed out. I think it's fair to say that I have a full plate right now.
-A job that I love, but I find myself not being able to put as much time into it as I should and would like to, because of life's other distractions.
-An adoption in process that is not going so well. (My husband is pursuing a stepparent adoption of Taylor, and her birth father had at first agreed to sign the consent, but has now gone back on his word, forcing us to have him served and schedule additional hearings, which means more money of course)
-STILL living in a home that is too small for our family, but unfortunately because of financial reasons, we can't do anything about it right now.
Wow, I really thought I'd have more than that, but I guess a small (re) start is better than none at all. Hopefully I'll have more soon that I feel like sharing.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment