Friday, October 30, 2009

Found While Googling....

So, this morning, I was watching Jon and Kate + 8 (Don't judge me...you know you've caught a re-run here and there). Anyway, it was the episode where they went to Disneyworld, and I just happened to tune in while they were eating breakfast at Chef Mickey's, and they were eating some amazing looking breakfast pizza.

So, I decided to google "Disneyworld Breakfast Pizza"

The first result I got was this http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/rec252.html which seems like the official recipe that I was looking for, but I decided to keep clicking, and I am so glad that I did!

The second link I looked at was this one http://macaroniandcheesecake.blogspot.com/2009/05/breakfast-pizza.html

YUM! I was not only intrugued by the picture that accompanied the recipe but also the name of the blog...Who doesn't love macaroni and cheesecake? That definitely got my attention :-)

I have a feeling that I will be trying many of the recipes from this tasty looking blog!

http://macaroniandcheesecake.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

The Story of Us said...

YUM! I will definitely be following this blog. The desserts look great! thanks for posting April!