
Good Morning! That's right,it's a surprisingly snowy sunday morning!
I had heard something on the news about some possible snow, but didn't pay much attention since we'd had freezing temps almost everyday of the past week with no snow, but I guess they were right. It started coming down a little bit last night, but wasn't sticking much til I looked out the window at 7:30am.
I'm writing this entry in a few rare moments of quiet. Matt is downstairs doing yoga (shhh...you didn't hear that from me), and Cash is joining him for a morning workout in his jumperoo. Taylor stayed at my mom's house last night, and was visited by the tooth fairy there, so she was very excited about that. The tooth came out Friday by extraction, and she put it under her pillow that night, but yesterday she woke up to a note from the tooth fairy that read like this "Dear Sweet Taylor, I'm so sorry but by the time I got down the alphabet to T, my bag was full of teeth and I was out of money, but I promise to visit you Saturday night in Snohomish. Love, Tooth Fairy"
Just to make sure we got the message, The Tooth Fairy also sent me an email :)
Yesterday we took full advantage of letting Taylor spend some quality time with her brother, and we set out to completely rearrange our bedroom, and in the process get rid of some junk. The way it was set up (plus all the clutter), didn't make it very crutches friendly, and I'm assuming I may have to use those to get around for atleast a few days after surgery. Another idea that I had to make things easier post-surgery was to transform into a domestic superstar for a day of cooking make ahead meals to freeze. That idea was veto-ed upon the discovery of Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine meals being on sale at Albertsons for $1.88 (on sale through Tuesday),so yesterday I went and stocked up. Today we'll continue cleaning up our room, and hopefully move on to the living room,and maybe just maybe be able to finally set up the glider rocker in the bedroom so I can use it for it's intended purpose and rock my sweet boy to sleep at night.
Well, I've got laundry to catch up on and clothes pair up and lay out for Taylor, but I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead!
-April
PS - I can't take full credit as the only one having this kind of awesome Tooth Fairy...from what I hear, the same thing happened to my friend Rose when she was a child :)

5 comments:
OMG that is so cute about taylor and the tooth fairy!!! Your so Creative!
I just pictured Cash doing yoga.
I'm glad you got a quiet morning :)
I love that tooth fairy note! That was sooo cute!!
How adorable!! I love that note too from the tooth fairy!! That is very creative and must be borrowed at one point in my life time should that happen to me (and it has) We used to leave an IOU from the tooth fairy hahaha.
I love your Tooth Fairy. I hope she is the same one to visit my house in the future! GL with all your last minute house stuff!
Post a Comment