Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Diaper Deals (copied from Amber)

Here is great deal on diapers, copied from Amber's Blog!

Hey Guys if you are in need of diapers here is a great deal.
1. Go to www.Diapers.com (thanks Frugal Living!)

2. Add 49$ worth of diapers to your cart for free shipping.
At check out enter AMBERED as your promotional code (good for your first diapers.com order)

3.After you have received your diapers, submit your proof-of-payment with this form & receive a $14.97 rebate by mail. Thanks, Baby Good Buys!

I bought Luv's and got a Large box of size 3 $35.99 & 2 Jumbo pack of size 5 $7.99 each. A total of 51.97 - 10$ off 41.97 shipped to my door for free! That is 15 cents per diaper.
That is cheaper than costco.

So if you are not a rebate person then you are still in for a deal.
I will definately be sending in for my rebate which means I will get them for $27.00! That is 10 cents a diaper!!
The smaller the size diaper the better the deal ;)

No comments: