Monday, February 9, 2009

More Surprise Snow! - Week 3



That's right, this morning we woke up to some surprise snow. I wasn't too bad, but our driveway was frozen, so I waited for it to warm up a bit and took Taylor to school an hour early.

On Saturday, Taylor went to a cheer clinic at the high school, and tonight the elementary school girls are cheering with the high school girls at a basketball game!

Last Wednesday, I had my post-op appointment with Dr. Kinahan. He said that there was a considerable amount of damage on my knee to clean up, so pain for awhile during healing will be normal. I go back in about a month,and if I'm not feeling much better yet, we'll discuss the possibility of some injections in the knee.

It's Baby Season!
Congratulations to...
Holly who gave birth to Justus William on 1.31.09
Jennifer who gave birth to Josiah Joel on 2.8.09
Jessie who gave birth to Annberly Antionette early this morning on 2.9.09

4 comments:

Caroline said...

more snow... wow.
I hope your knee starts feeling better soon April. How is Mr. Cash?

Heather said...

It kills me that you guys don't get much snow!LOL!

Breanna said...

I cant believe all the snow you are getting! Hope your knee starts feeling better soon!

give cash kisses for reagan ;)

Mrs. Gonzalez said...

I never get snow!!! Hope your knee heals fast!!