
...is what my week has consisted of. And for that reason (well actually, just because I want to), this weeks entry will be in list form. Lists are fun :)
1. I discovered that there are reality shows out there that I didn't even know existed, like Meet Mr. Mom. I realize it's an old show, because it now plays on the Reality Channel, but I would love to be on a show like that!
http://www.breaktv.com/community.aspx?show=244
2. Walmart.com has some really awesome deals on clothes. Like these L.E.I jeans for 4 bucks! I picked up 3 pairs.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10598454
3. Matt has been doing the laundry. This makes me 1 part overjoyed, 2 parts scared. But...I haven't seen any once white laundry turned pink or any other color,so I guess I should shut my mouth and be appreciative.
4. My 6 year old stepdaughter does not understand the concept of babies going to the bathroom in diapers, and the fact that it's all they can do. It's kinda cute, but I know I'll have to sit her down and have a more in depth talk with her, because she really doesn't get it and actually seems concerned about i. Atleast a few times a day, she runs up to my room like she's tattling on him, to tell me the baby has peed in his diaper, like she expects me to say "Thank you for telling me Hailey..I'll make sure he gets grounded"
5. I really, really want this highchair.
http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-DwellStudio-High-Chair/dp/B001HTJQNU/sr=1-1/qid=1233516729/ref=sr_1_1/602-0828142-9283823?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Adwell%20high%20chair&page=1
But I don't think I can justify spending $84.00 on a highchair when Cash doesn't seem too thrilled about eating out of a spoon yet. Plus, I don't know where I would put it, and when he does start eating regularly, his Bumbo with the tray attachment should work just fine.
http://www.target.com/Bumbo-Baby-Sitter-Lime-Green/dp/B0010XTICW/sr=1-3/qid=1233516876/ref=sr_1_3/602-0828142-9283823?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abumbo&page=1
6. Matt is losing weight. Although I'll freely admit I'm a bit jealous, I'm very happy for him. This morning he put on a shirt that he hasn't been able to wear comfortably in almost 2 years. I, on the other hand feel like I've gained 10 pounds, due to the fact that...
7. Matt and Rose have both been so nice about getting me whatever I want to eat, even if it means getting me Arby's for the 3rd time in a week, or calling me from the Ice Cream aisle and reading off every flavor because I just couldn't decide which kind I wanted. I stocked the freezer full of Weight Watchers meals and I really need to just have Matt make those for me when I'm hungry instead of demanding yet another French Dip n Swiss sub with Bronco Berry Sauce for dipping.
http://www.phoood.com/weblog/arbyssub.jpg
8. I'm drawing a blank (maybe due to the vicodin?), so I'll be back to finish this entry later.

5 comments:
I saw that same highchair in the Target flyer this weekend and I love it too. Good for you getting Arby's. Now I want a beef 'n' chedder and some poppers. Damn you.
Why do guys lose weight so easily? Those slimquick commercials are so true. We've been on a diet together since Jan 1 and Bill has lost 30 pounds. Me? 2! Maybe it's because that french dip description made me drool a little.
Barf Arbys... LMAO.
im glad your getting what you want ;) i got me some $4 jeans too!
LMAO at matt doing laundry... i get scared when dave does it too!
April we will miss you at MOPS - I wish you all the best and hope the pain goes away (just enough were you feel good but stays a little so the hubby keeps helping!!)...
Enjoy getting spoiled chica!
Post a Comment