skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Willard Family
Sunday, February 15, 2009
I love 6 year olds - Week 4
After a long, exhausting week, instead of my usual post, I'm going to share a video I saw, to remind everyone just how wonderfully entertaining children can be. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Kristen
said...
LMAO!!! Have a good week.
February 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Breanna
said...
OMG hahahaha
February 15, 2009 at 5:56 PM
Ellie...
said...
I def love that video!!! That was sooo cute!!!
February 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
April Willard
30 year old wife to a hard working goofball, and mom to an 9 year old girl, 2 year old boy, and stepmom to 8 year old boy and girl twins.
View my complete profile
Tags
adoption
(1)
anger
(1)
backgrounds
(1)
blogging
(2)
Cash
(2)
coupons
(5)
depression
(2)
dessert
(3)
Facebook
(1)
forgiveness
(1)
giveaway
(1)
great wolf lodge
(2)
grocery deals
(7)
Li'l Hungry Hearts
(1)
MOPS
(1)
pictures
(2)
recipes
(15)
school
(1)
snow
(2)
unemployment
(1)
update
(2)
weekends
(1)
weight
(2)
Weight Watchers
(2)
weightloss
(6)
My Stalkers...The Good Kind
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(64)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(10)
Since August 7, 2008...
Baby Stuff Freebies
Diaper Deals (copied from Amber)
I refuse to say I failed - Week 5
Free Food!
Tutu's For A Princess
I love 6 year olds - Week 4
These are a few of my favorite things...
More Surprise Snow! - Week 3
Painkillers, Reality Shows and some very strange d...
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(21)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
3 comments:
LMAO!!! Have a good week.
OMG hahahaha
I def love that video!!! That was sooo cute!!!
Post a Comment