
Yes, I'm still doing "weekly" blogging, I've just gotten behind.
In GREAT news, Matt passed all his GED tests, applied for admission to Edmonds Community College, took his placements tests, registered for classes and is now officially a college student! Spring Quarter starts April 6th, and he's really excited about starting on the path of becoming a Chemical Dependancy Counselor.
Matt has also decided to quit smoking! This makes me very, very happy :)
I've gotten off track with my weightloss, but once again, I'm getting back on. This morning I went to the gym (I hate working on my arms!), and I decided that the only way for me not to procrastinate going all day is to go in the morning. Tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to be there at 7:00am. Wish me luck!
Report cards came home last week, and despite Taylor not really liking to go to school, she seems to be doing great with her schoolwork. A little more math practice at home, and some reading should help. The school science fair is this week, but Taylor isn't participating. We decided that we'll go this year as observers and take mental notes of good ideas and hopefully do some good brainstorming for next years idea.
Next week is spring break for the kids, but the twins are off school this week as well, so they will come over on Thursday and stay for atleast a week.
On Saturday April 4th, our church is having a community Easter egg hunt and festival. I'll post more details on that soon for anyone who may be interested.
40 Days of Love Bible Study is going great! I'm really enjoying the group that we are in, and despite the large age gap, we really love everyone else in our group and get along great :)

1 comment:
Congrats to Matt!!! I bet you are so proud of him! I wish him the best of luck with the quitting smoking. It is so hard...
So, did you make it to the gym this morning?
Have fun with the Twins!!
I love the idea about the science fair. I'll have to remember that one.
Post a Comment