Friday, March 13, 2009

Better late than never - Week 7



Yes, I realize that I'm 5 days late on my weekly entry. I debated on even writing anything this week because I don't have anything "nice" to say, but then I decided to share anyway.
I'm sad.

I'm sad that...

Matt got laid off again and I have no idea when he will have work again.

Our friends Weston and Jackie had a baby 13 weeks early and for all the unknown that goes along with that.

I'll never have another baby.

My 7 year old daughter is depressed because of the actions of her irresponsible biological father.

Matt and I have a friend who we love very much, but we also worry about very much because we don't know where he is or how he is doing.

We have to worry about Matt's kids anytime they aren't with us.

We aren't able to buy a home that we were planning to surprise everyone with.

Matt lost his wedding ring yesterday.

That's all for now.
Hopefully my next entry will be more positive.

4 comments:

Ellie... said...

Hun!!! I am so sorry !!!! Sending hugs your way!

Elizabeth said...

Miss seeing you at MOPS!! Hang in there "neighbor"... doing 40 days of love too - can you feel it ;)

Breanna said...

april im so sorry things arent going well. Remember if you need anything, please dont hesitate to call!

luv ya!

Cheris said...

Ah.. Im sorry things are crummy. The thing about being so down is that there is no where else to go accept up. So it's almost something to look forward to. There is something coming your way, that is going to be exciting! Cheer up sweetie. Things will work out, they always do :-)