Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunburned Sunday

Yesterday I had a garage sale at my grandma's house. It was going to be such a nice day that I decided to go without sunscreen and get myself a tan. Oh, I was so wrong. ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN. Seriously. I am hurtin pretty bad today. I'm keeping my skin hydrated, hoping I'll be comfortable enough to sleep tonight.


The garage didn't even go that well. It was okay I guess for being in a low traffic area, but I still have most of my stuff left over. I would love to have another garage sale, but I just don't have the time, so I'll be donating it all to the church garage sale. This sale is going to be huge and have lots of great stuff! If you're in the Bothell area next Saturday you should definitely check it out!


Saturday June 6th

10am-3pm

Evergreen Community Church

3429 240th Street SE

Bothell, WA 98021


This sale will benefit the Women's Ministries of Evergreen Community Church


Well, I planned on writing more in this entry, but I need to go lay down and get as comfortable as possible, so I'll leave you with this picture...






Till next time,

April

1 comment:

Breanna said...

OMG you poor thing! Go out and get the aloe vera after sun spray. it works wonders!

xoxo