Monday, May 4, 2009

May already?

Thank you again to everyone for your kindness and prayers, it's great to be surrounded by so many loving friends and family members.
Thankfully, we will have another month of health insurance thanks to my father-in-law Art and his wife Linda.
I've been making a little extra money by selling some outgrown baby gear and other items on Craigslist, and it's great getting rid of the clutter a little at a time.
Tonight, Matt and I were supposed to speak on a Marriage Panel at the Becoming Parents Program, but we had to cancel, as Matt did something to throw his back out and is feeling miserable. He'll go see a Physical Therapist next week to see about starting some kind of treatment.
Wednesday I will see one of the Gastro Dr.'s to go over last weeks procedures and talk about what is next. I assume I'll hear the results of the biopsies then too.
Well, I think that's all for now. I'll have an update Wednesday afternoon.

April

1 comment:

Breanna said...

yay for getting rid of clutter! i did that last week too!

Sorry matts back is hurting :(

i hope you have a great week! Call me some time :)