Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update from my appointment this morning 5.6.09

I saw one of the specialist doc's this morning, and the good news is that there is no evidence of Crohn's disease, and the biopsies look fine, so he thinks it is probably irritable bowel disease, but he is doing some more bloodwork to check my liver functions and some other things that were elevated last month when I was seen in the ER.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I'm glad to hear they are probably ruling out Chrones disease. There's a girl from Mops who has that and from what I hear, it's absolutely miserable! IBS doesn't sound like a walk in the park either, but at least there's treatments, right?

Glad things are working out with your healthcare:)

Xaleyn said...

I'm so glad to hear that it's not Crohn's! Hopefully you'll get your blood work back soon and get a diagnosis.