I had the MRI Angiogram tonight at Evergreen. The whole thing took about an hour of being in that tube so I'm sure glad I'm not claustrophobic. The tech informed me that my provider ordered the results STAT, so they will be reviewed ASAP and faxed over tonight. Assuming that she doesn't check tonight, she will have the results first thing in the morning, so I'll be expecting a call early tomorrow to see where we go from here. I'm expecting one of two things; either they found a blood clot that needs to be addressed immediately, or there were no blood clots found, and we can proceed with a colonoscopy, in which case I expect it to be scheduled right away, possibly as soon as Thursday or Friday.
I've had a long day and I'm off to bed now, but thank you for all the prayers and well wishes, and I will update tomorrow when I know something.
-April
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah.. I will pray for good results! Take care sweetie.
I am so sorry you are going through this April - what a pain! My thoughts are with you right now, hopefully the docs can get you all fixed up soon!!!
Post a Comment