I realized that I don't think I posted the slideshow of Cash's birth, so I'll post the link here and also go back and put it with his birth story. There is nothing graphic shown, and it has some beautiful music to go along with it. Oh, and for the record, I had planned on doing my make-up and having my hair some other way than in a bun/ponytail that resembled a hotdog (you'll see what I'm talking about), but after days of labor, that plan went out the window :)
You can watch the slideshow here :
http://www.emilyweaverbrownphoto.com/willard/
And you can check out the work of the wonderful birth photographer, Emily Weaver Brown, here http://www.emilyweaverbrownphoto.com
*If anyone can help me to embed the video into this entry instead of having to click the link, that would be awesome :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The slideshow was great! I love that it was done in black and white! Cash and Taylor are so beautiful April. *hugs* to you all!
Post a Comment