Friday, November 6, 2009

Nacho Mac and Cheese


The other night when I made the One Hour French Bread, I would have been fine just having that for dinner, but I had a family to feed, so I had to come up with something to serve with it :-)
We didn't have any meat, so I did what every mom has done atleast a few times in her life, I opened up the cupboard and started looking at soup cans, trying to brainstorm something that I could throw together. Luckily, Campbell's includes some easy recipes on the insides of the labels, so I picked up a can of the Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup that I picked up at Albertson's for .50 a few weeks ago. I scanned the recipes and saw Nacho Mac n Cheese, and I had all the ingredients, so I decided on that.


Nacho Mac n Cheese
From: Campbell's Kitchen
Bake: 20 minutes
Serves: 4


Ingredients:
1 can Campbell's® Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup 2/3 cup milk 2/3 cup water 1 cup uncooked elbow pasta

Directions:
MIX soup, milk and water in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
STIR in pasta. Cook over low heat 10 min. or until done, stirring often. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
TIP: Tip: Recipe may be doubled. Double all ingredients.


Nutrition Information
Calories 182, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 516mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 8%DV, Vitamin C 0%DV, Calcium 10%DV, Iron 4%DV

No comments: